Saturday, June 27, 2009

Realizing

As I count down the days, the world around me gets better and better. It is because of that feeling that I start feeling a bit down.

Today was my last day working at what I referred to as my morning job. For those who still dont know what I did (saying did sounds really weird to me), I worked for my uncle manufacturing and shipping all the products on this website LeadBox.com.

Ive really been reflecting recently on all the memories I have had with many people. Thats what makes this hard I guess, the fact that I will be away for awhile not spending it with those people.

But this has helped me so much in a way as well. There are many people that I would love to spend at least one more minute with, but I begin realizing that the chances are really slim. It is because of realizing this that I have come to appreciate the memories that I have. Whether those memories are from long ago or just recently, or if those moments lasted a long time or if they seemed to go by really fast... Everything means so much more to me now. It is because of the people that we meet in our lives that make who we are today. It is the people that we try so hard to be with that define who we want to be in life.

I can truly say that I have surrounded myself with awesome people and that there are some awesome people that I may never see again that I have changed my life in profound ways.

Even though I am saddened, I really feel blessed in my life because of the people who have come into it.

You have been a light, an inspiration, and a motivation to me... and I thank you for that. I dont think I will ever be able to really explain what you have done, but I can honestly say that it has been through the Lord's work. I promise you my prayers, my thoughts, and a piece of my heart.

No comments: